In response to the COVID-19 Pandemic the client, THISDAY Media and Technology Group, engaged Technoton to deliver an efficient central cooling system at the THISDAY Dome Isolation Centre, Abuja.
The centre will be used as an isolation centre for testing, tracing, and treatment in preparedness for the COVID–19 Pandemic.
THISDAY Media and Technology Group, Sahara Group and the private sector coalition donated the 320-bed Testing, Tracing and Treatment Centre.
THISDAY Dome Isolation Centre: Project Details
Technoton supplied, installed and commissioned large DX Rooftop Central Air Conditioning System. In addition, the project also consisted of ventilation, air extraction and purification in the toilets.
The Chairman of the Presidential Task Force on COVID-19, Boss Mustapha, commissioned the world-class THISDAY Dome Isolation Centre (read more here).
Central Air Conditioning Supply, Installation, and Maintenance Services by Technoton
Technoton provides highly efficient large rooftop central air conditioning systems to facilities of all sizes. Our services include installation, sales, and maintenance services to clients in various industries.
Clients can be assured of top-notch services rendered by our team of experienced HVAC engineers and technicians for all air conditioning installation, repair, and maintenance.
See More Client Projects & Articles
- Central Air Conditioning with Exposed Tubular Ducting: City of David, Lagos
- Air Conditioning Installation: Lekki Free Trade Zone
- Dust Extraction System & Central Air Conditioning Installation: Multi-trex Foods
- VRF Air Conditioning & Fire Protection Project: Mulliner Towers, Lagos
- Packaged Central Air Conditioners Installation: Bank Of Industry, Nigeria
- Daikin Air Conditioners Nigeria | Quality AC & Ventilation Systems