To oversee and coordinate daily processes and operations across the organization with an emphasis on financial results.
- To ensure the creation, development and implementation of a clear strategic plan designed to grow each unit of the business
- Increases management's effectiveness by communicating values, strategies, and objectives while assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results of staff;
- To look into the future of the business and make investment recommendations
- To support the development of a healthy internal culture that retains key employees and encourages their professional development
- Coordinate the development of key performance goals for functions and direct reports.
- Provide direct management of key functional managers and executives in the business unit.
- Ensure the development of tactical programs to pursue targeted goals and objectives.
- Ensure overall delivery and quality of the unit's offerings to customers.
- Engage in key or targeted customer activities.
- Evaluate and decide upon key investments in equipment, infrastructure and must justify significant investments as well as changes in key strategies or personnel.
- Engage with corporate officers in broader organizational strategic planning.
- Develops strategic plan by studying technological and financial opportunities; presenting assumptions; recommending objectives.
- Accomplishes subsidiary objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress; making mid-course corrections.
- Coordinates efforts by establishing procurement, production, marketing, field, and technical services policies and practices; coordinating actions with corporate staff.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Education: B.Sc degree preferably in engineering/ quantity surveying/ architecture but not necessarily.
- Minimum 12 years post qualification and post NYSC experience.
- Minimum of 10 years related work experience, with a minimum of 5 years in middle management level
Skills & Competencies
- Must be between 35 to 45 years, perfect age at 38 to 42.
- Basic understanding of the technicalities of every department/units of the business
- Compulsory Project Management qualification (PMP/PRINCE2) and experience in using the tools
- Comfortable with engineering terms and excellent numeric skills
- Good problem solving and decision-making
- Good people development, management and leadership
- Good interpersonal and communication (verbal and written)
- Ability to inspire, motivate and engage all levels of people across the spectrum
- Ability to oversee all areas of the organization and also be heavy on business development
- Experience with tendering for contracts techno commercial issues
- Exposure to site work, not necessarily in the M&E industry but preferably
- Large network of contacts to be evidenced by where he has worked before and what roles he has played
- Strong and confident leader, focused, organized, multitasker
- Possess high quality Management Proficiency.
- Strategic Planning, Coordination and Coaching skills,
- Entrepreneurial skills and business acumen
- Process Improvement, Quality Management
- Digital & Technology savvy
- Challenge conventional wisdom, innovative and able to think outside the box
- Demonstrate adaptability, a willingness to learn new skills and commitment to exceptional delivery
- Large network of contacts to be evidenced by where he has worked before and what roles he has played.
- Understand the importance of following process
- Demonstrate strong self-drive
August 14, 2019
September 30, 2019